© 2017 Margaux Quayle Cannon
Linguine agli asparagi e pesto
- 250g linguine (or substitute pasta of choice)
- Zoodles (2 cups spiralized zucchini)
- Asparagus, cleaned and cut into thirds (1 package)
- Optional Almonds or walnuts (≈ 6)
- Fresh basil leaves (Handful)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. About 2-3 minutes before the time is up, also add the zoodles. Then drain.
- Char the asparagus in a cast iron pan with no oil, rotating once, for about 10 minutes. Then remove and set aside.
- Blend the nuts, basil, olive oil, parmesan cheese, basil and garlic with a food processor or immersion blender to make the pesto.
- Toss everything together in a bowl and serve right away. Add pepper and salt to taste. Delizioso!